Show Side Menu
To view, print or save our practice booklet, click here
Useful Resources
Call 111 - When it is less urgent than 999
NHS Choices

Illness Away From Home

What should I do if I fall ill when I'm away from home?

If you are ill while away from home or if you are not registered with a doctor but need to see one you can ask to be registered as a temporary patient at a nearby GP practice for up to three months.

This process allows you to make use of a local practice but still remain a patient of your permanent GP practice at home.

However, after three months, if you still wish  to access this practice you will be required to permanently register.

If you wish to register wish us a temporary patient simply contact the practice directly.

Your Neighbourhood Professionals. Just a Click Away!